Friday, May 28, 2010

Simple Joys...

I've been learning lately that the simple joys in life are awesome! For example: it's a Friday night and we just enjoyed an amazing dinner outside while enjoying the great weather with an ice cold adult beverage in a frosty mug with two of our best friends. Unbeatable!

I know that it's repeated all the time, but enjoying your job makes it a lot easier to get out of bed in the morning to get after it! What I really love about being a personal trainer is the relationships that I get to build with people and using my education and experience to help them reach their goals.

Tomorrow, Team Rojas is heading to Josie's wedding. This day is going to be so great! To start things off, Jess and I are going to take the scenic route through the bluffs down to Caledonia. Gorgeous views, even more gorgeous woman! Then we get to see Josie get married! Jess and I LOVE Josie. She has been a huge blessing in our lives and we can't be happier for her! I'm sure the we'll have a lot of fun memories from our wedding too, all those two years ago. Seeing a lot of the Camp Victory staff will be pretty cool too.

As great as the above joys are, and adding a few more from the week like holding a cheetah kitten, the greatest joy this week was when a fan (or friend, whichever terminology you prefer) commented that she enjoys how much she can tell I love my wife just by spending time with us. And it's true, Jess is the greatest! The simple joys in my life that mean the most, revolve around my wife, and of course my faith. The simple things like noticing my ring as I'm typing, or feeling the bed move as she repositions in the night, or seeing her picture on my phone when she calls, make my day and remind me how blessed I am to be married to her. Now, I know that sounds all cheesy, but real men love their wives! It's in the Bible!


No comments:

Post a Comment